brown

Voting Rating: 5 / 8 votes

Thursday, September 07, 2006

Great Revelation Escaped

Have you ever while reading a book thought wow that is an amazing point this author is putting across and you think about it for at least two days and you tell yourself "self I need to journal about this" or now I say "self I need to blog about this" but you don't want to lose momentum with the book so you keep reading and when you finish the book you can't remember any of the details that brought you great revelation. I remember the revelation but not the point that drove me to it. So now I must go back over it and reread it. I will blog about it soon I promise. I just think this is such a Jessica kind of thing, to read something and think of it as like changing and not remember what made me change my life 4 days later. Hmmmm
(oh and I also realize that the first sentence of this blog is abnormally long, and one may run out of breath if reading out loud, so please read it quietly)

No comments: