brown

Voting Rating: 5 / 8 votes

Sunday, November 19, 2006

If you bake it they will come!

I have a kitchen again! Whoohoo! My parents remodeled the kitchen and they did it on their own for the most part, I helped by giving direction as far as what color to paint the walls and well that's about all the help they got from me. But it's so beautiful. Today I made an omellette for breakfast! Oh did I miss cooking. I have been going crazy trying to decide what to make for homegroup this week, so many choices. I can't wait to bake for Christmas! Wow, I guess it is the little things in life. But I love to cook, it calms me and for a moment I feel I can relate to the creative part of God. Like when the cheescake comes out with no cracks and taste like it came from heaven, I wonder if God felt anything like that when he created me, "Like I rock! This cheesecake is awesome!" I hope he said when he created me " I rock that Jessica is awesome!" Maybe it's a little different, the excitement over creating cheesecake and humans, but I am sure not much!

No comments: