brown

Voting Rating: 5 / 8 votes

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Well I was hoping this blog would be an outlet for my creative juices, but it seems like I am out of those lately. Instead, as of late I have been using it to communicate and sometimes whine about my life. I don't see all of you readers, well most you readers on a regular basis, so I guess normal communication with a lack of creativeness is okay. But please know I do want to work on my writing and hopefully my creative drought will end soon. It may be a lack of motivation and oh, time.
Anyway, physically things suck. My back is acting up and as usual the dr.s are baffled. That means test and more test. Why can't I have a normal person's body? I am praying that I don't need surgery.
I am going to be an Aunt in March and that is exciting. It will be super cool. My brother and sister-n-law are great people and are going to be great parents.
My social life is getting better. I am trying a little harder to get more involved at church and with new people. It is really hard with my crazy schedule. I feel really hopeful about it all though. There are some great people I have been hanging out with lately and one of them is kind of cute, (yes a boy) and super funny. We shall see.
So I would love to go into more detail about life in general but I am super tired and need to go to sleep.

No comments: