brown

Voting Rating: 5 / 8 votes

Saturday, August 26, 2006

World Traveler

My brother asked my friend Elisse on her blog www.dailywage.wordpress.com what three countries she would like to add to her impressive list of 19 countries already visited. I haven't been to 19 countries, but I have been to quite a few and do have a list myself. My three top countries I would like to visit are

1. Spain, I think I dream about Spain, and who can resist a bull fighter?

2. Kenya, I would love to visit Africa and Kenya is the country I know most about and have heard most about, I am sure I would enjoy other countries in Africa as well.

3. Egypt, I almost moved to Egypt in college, long story. Anyway it is a dream for me to see the Pyramids and all the amazing artifacts oh and let us not forget the Nile.

And my three favorite countries that I already visited are (not exactly in order of preference)

1. Italy, what a beautiful country. The art in Florence was gorgeous, I loved Venice, very romantic and relaxed, and camping in Pisa was fun.

2. France, not only do I love the people, yes I love them (my family that lives there of course!) but ever since I visited the south of France when I was 9 I have day dreamed about moving there.


3. Germany, I lived there so I have to pick it. But really I loved Germany, it is so beautiful and the people are so great. I had my favorite Thanksgiving in Garmisch. I tookmy ski instructor down (literally, I ran over the poor girl, I have home videos of the exciting moment) and stayed in the most beautiful condo in the mountains. My family and I were very thankful for that vacation. I hope to visit Southern Bavaria soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey jessica,
you don't have to twist my arm to talk about traveling. although i'm going to advocate for a commonly overlooked european destination that is just gorgeous in the summer. sweden (and norway for that matter). they are SO beautiful. stockholm is a gorgeous city and oslo has this funky village/big city feel, surrounded by water and fjords. and the countryside is so picturesque and pastoral. midsummer night means sunlight til eleven. the food is great (unlike spain, unless you really like weird seafood). but i would agree with kenya and egypt. and i'd throw in japan, china or thailand just because it would be so different.
clc

Jessica said...

Cheryl Lynn, I think I would visit almost anywhere, I have an adventurous spirit. Sweden sounds fun, I also heard Iceland is pretty cool and overlooked. I think maybe I need to a world tour. That would rock.