brown

Voting Rating: 5 / 8 votes

Saturday, August 05, 2006

test update

I had the yucka test on Wed. It wasn't so much the test that was horrible, but the aftermath from it. But it only lasted a day. I am now feeling better. One more test to go and then I will have "all the answes" ha! But basically I think I am fine. I have come to the realization that I will most likely always have back problems and when I am sick with something else the back just hurts more. The think I pray for most is grace, and that I can walk through this gracefully. Everyone has challenges in life, a lot of people have physical ones and they still lead amazing lives. I think sometime excepting things and not so much embracing them, but understanding gives us an advantage to walking strong. And that is where I am at this week. Ha!

No comments: