brown

Voting Rating: 5 / 8 votes

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Random thoughts

There is somthing empowering about going to the movies on a Monday afternoon all by myself. I used to do this quite often when I worked at Borders and had Mondays off. Last Monday I went to the movies and saw Amazing Grace. It was an amazing movie! Ha! No, it was really good and worth the $5.50 matinee price.
I took Monday off because our family dog died on Sunday and I needed a day of morning. It's taking longer than a day though. It's been hard, harder than I remember the loss of any of our other dogs. It's hard to get used too.
The weather is changing! Whoohoo! It's getting warm out! I have been watching a lot of Discovery's Planet Earth which is amazing and with the weather changing all I can think about is how much easier life will be for penguins. I really need to complain less. Watching the life of Emperor Penguins makes all of my problems seem dumb. I watched Happy Feet with my parents and it was really acurate as far as how Penguins mate, and live life. Now if there is a dancing Penguin, I have no idea.
That was random, reminding me of a book I am reading by Anne Lamott who's son's favorite thing to say is, gosh that's random.

No comments: