brown

Voting Rating: 5 / 8 votes

Sunday, March 18, 2007

Happy St. Patricks day!

Happy St. Patrick's Day! I had a great St. Pat's day. Elisse had a really nice party with yummy shepherd's pie, with real mutton. We played party games like writing Irish blessing for one another. That was fun. And we read about St. Patrick. I am still unsure why drinking beer has anything to do with St. Patrick, but I'm not complaining just wondering. I made Irish Creme which is easy to make, and oh so delicious.
Life's been pretty good, oh except my back has been acting up. I got a sinus infection and tried to cure it on my own and well it ended up draining to my back. Yeah it's possible. Anyway my back went out and I am still a little sore. But work is good, been busy and that is good too.
Hope all of you had a great St. Patrick's day!

No comments: