brown

Voting Rating: 5 / 8 votes

Saturday, November 03, 2007

Personality Test

This week we had to take Meyer/Briggs Personality test. I don't mind those things. Sometimes I am not really sure how to answer because I do things different depending on what mood I am in. Yeah that showed in the test. There are four categories and I was on the border of 2 of them, so I have like 6 different personality options. Yeah, I know I have a split personality disorder. No really I think I just can't be put in a box. The two categories I was for sure Etrovert and feeling. I am not a thinker according to Meyer/Briggs (who happen to be a mother daughter team) The other two categories Intuition/sensory and Perceptive/Judging I can go either way. After reading the descriptions I lean more toward ESFJ. I am a nurturer. I already knew that. But now it's real I guess.

No comments: