brown

Voting Rating: 5 / 8 votes

Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Sicko

Well, I had a crazy week and a half. I went to Nashville last weekend for a short 2 1/2 days. It was so great to see the friends that I did get to see. My friend Kristina and her husband Jason were great host to me too. I wish I could of stayed like an extra month. But I tagged along with my brother on his beard adventure.

When I got home I was having a lot of pain in my back and I figured it was from the travel and what not. I went to the doctor and the next thing I know I was in the ER because my heart rate was elevated and I was having weird pains in my chest. Were not sure what happened but I am feeling better and am beginning a season of medical test and that sucks. I am really just frustrated with my back and it doing the things it does, mostly by causing me ridiculous amounts of pain. But I do believe in miracles and I do believe God is faithful and he does give me hope for change.

No comments: