brown

Voting Rating: 5 / 8 votes

Saturday, July 22, 2006

I Love People!

Life has been challenging the last month. I have been feeling lousy physically and it had started to get me down emotionally. I think being stuck in the house was a large part of that. I love people and when I am away from them I get sad. People are great, even people who are difficult are still great. I know that I am saying this because I haven't seen many as of late and I am going through withdraws. But I don't think we give each other enough credit. I mean I have all these people praying for me and loving on me, and that is so nice. I think that maybe God is giving me new eyes. I love that. Some people who used to annoy me to pieces don't as much any more. I just see their hurt and anger or pain. I am not perfect and I still get frustrated and hurt when people are mean to me, the feeling just doesn't last as long. God is good, faithful and good, and he is is molding our hearts everyday, oh yeah that is if we let him. So my challenge to you and myself for this week is to love your neighbor....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey jessica,
thanks for your candid lessons. i wanted to ask you for a church recommendation for a friend who just moved to nashville/franklin. she grew up catholic and is now looking for something more. i think maybe a solid seeker church with kids' programs might be good. any recommendations?
cheryl lynn

Anonymous said...

thanks for your reply jessica. i took the comment off so not to offend my friend. hope you don't mind. i'm not sure if she even understands some of the terms we were using. you know what i mean?
clc

Jessica said...

oh, no problem. I didn't even think about that. I will let you know what that other church is. I will also ask my friends. I think they would like the City Church the most coming from a Catholic background but it is about 40 min from Franklin, but I think they are a plant of a church in the Franklin area, so I will find out for you.