brown

Voting Rating: 5 / 8 votes

Thursday, July 27, 2006

I wish I could cheat on this next test!

I have been feeling as I like to call it "yucka" lately. I had a horrible kidney infection, and in the midst of it some other organs were spasing out as well. So the dr.'s I see decided I should have every test under the sun. Today I had my third and I have two to go. I was really calm about all of test until the nurse today said "Oh this one is a breeze compared to the one you are having next week." Note to all nursing students DO NOT SAY THAT EVER! I should of just let it go, but intstead I said, "oh, what do you mean?""Oh your next one is when they put the electric needles all over you." Fun times. I have actually had that test before, it sucks. I said "oh that test?" So when my dr. called today to tell me I had an adnormal kidney test, I tried to get out of it, explaining, well now we know that I had a bad kidney infection I really don't need that next test right?" Oh no, Dr's love the test. His answer and I kid you not was "I think you should continue all the test so you can have all the answers" All the anwsers huh? I wish he guaranteed that. In other medical news, I had to take my dad to the ER last night because he had surgery the other day and was having some bleeding. So we were sitting in the ER for two hours and after hearing this lady talk about her son to the social worker, my dad turned to me and asked "Are we at General Hospital?" "No Dad I think Jerry Springer" Wow I couldn't make up the stuff they were telling this social worker, and how the social worker could behave in a profesional demeaner beats me. Note to self Never work in the medical field! Because you will have to listen to crazy people and scare the sane ones.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That suka! At least you have something to look forward to C-H-I-C-A-G-O!!!!!! YAHOO!!!!

I hope the test goes smoothly,oh and when you have all the answers can you fill me in on a few!

Jessica said...

I can't wait for Chicago, it is totally something to look forward too. I will call you this week and we must go out so I can hear all about Jamaica mon.