brown

Voting Rating: 5 / 8 votes

Sunday, July 30, 2006

fruit tart

No I am not calling anyone names, but I made one, make that two fruit tarts this weekend. I wish I would of taken a picture. I will the next time, and I am sure there will be a next time soon. I love cooking, and mostly inventing. I saw Paula Dean make this fruit tart, but hers was full of sugar, so I created my own. I made a nut crust instead of graham crackers and sweetened the cream cheese with splenda and lime juice and zest. I then loaded it with berries. Delicious and beautiful! A great low carb treat, and those who are not low carbing it love it as well. I plan to start adding some recipes on here, hopefully I will add pictures. I will add this recipe soon, the problem is I don't really measure anything. Yeah, I am one of those cooks.

No comments: