brown

Voting Rating: 5 / 8 votes

Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Swell Season

This saturday I am going with a group of friends to see the Swell Season show. I am so excited! If you have seen the movie Once, than you know the music. If you haven't seen the movie Once, go rent it right now! Seriously, I love this music. This movie is so fresh, and the music is amazing and the characters are relatable and lovable. So thank you Cheryl Lynn who lives in Chicago and told me that the show was coming to Royal Oak Michigan.

Sunday the fam will be celebrating mother's day/my birthday in which I plan on making mango belinis. Oh yes. I will be celebrating the birthday a few times this year. My friend Josh and I are having a big old Fiesta May 17th, if you want to come and I for some reason did not send you an evite, or you never opened your evite, let me know!
So it's a celebrating few weeks to come and I am ready!

3 comments:

Raising Cains said...

how was the show? i'm jealous you got to go as the chicago shows have been sold out for awhile. hope you enjoyed it.

Jessica said...

It was Amazing! I wasn't impressed with Royal Oak Music Theater, so many people were talking that it was hard to hear the musicans. It was sold out as well, but thanks to you I was able to go.

Anonymous said...

You throw the best parties ever!