brown

Voting Rating: 5 / 8 votes

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Being Created

This week I had a revelation from the Lord. It was so energetic to me. The Lord told me that he is still creating us. Sounds simple huh? For me, I guess in my mind it was like the Lord created me, I was born, he drew me to him and now I do my best to follow him. Sounds about right too? But I felt like the Lord said he never stopped creating me. It's this process of creation and it doesn't stop when your born. And amazing things happen when you let the Lord create. It's not easy for us because we are creatures of habit and get comfortable and find idenities in being something or another and God keeps creating. The Lord showed me that our idenity in him means that our idenity as a person is never the same because he is constantly working and if we are rooted in him we are moving and growing and changing. So it's okay to have growing pains, and be unsure sometimes about ourselves because it's part of being created.

No comments: