brown

Voting Rating: 5 / 8 votes

Thursday, June 05, 2008

Song Writing

My friend Allie and I have been talking about writing a song together for months. This Sunday we finally got together to write a song, and my mind was blank. Thanks to Rebecca and Allie pulling out all the stuff God is doing in my life, a song appeared. We wrote a worship song! The exciting part is I acutally like it, no I love it. It's raw and real and still glorifies God. My other friend Allie, (yes I have two friends named Allie and they are best friends) thinks that it may not be congregational becuase it is personal.( she by the way thinks that is okay) So I started thinking about all the worship songs that we sing at church and think that some of the best ones are the personal type. What do you think? Do you think worship songs sung at church need to be congregational ( worship to God from the group) I really want to hear. Also maybe the song will be on here soon, hopefully.

No comments: