brown

Voting Rating: 5 / 8 votes

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Break

I finished the spring quarter! Not sure I did great on the final, but I did learn some stuff, so that's good. I am taking the summer quarter off. I am a little overwhelmed with life right now and am trying to set limits. I am coordingating the AIDS WALK event for my church again this year which is a big event and takes a lot of time and effort. I love this event though and am excited about it. I am also on the planning committee for a conference our church is hosting and I just took over leadership for the hospitality team at church. Not to mention I do have a job and a family. SO I have been busy. Busy is good, especially when you are doing things you love. I don't have an major summer plans, as you can see I will be too busy to go away but I am sure there will be little trips and activities.

No comments: