brown

Voting Rating: 5 / 8 votes

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Canadian mermaid

If mermaids were real, I would be one. Seriously.
This weekend I went to Oliphant, Ontario which if you don't know your Canadian geography, and even if you do know your Canadian geography you probably still don't know where Oliphant is. It is in the south portion of the Bruce Penninsula and is on the coast line of Lake Huron. I went with four of my dear girl friends and we stayed at my friend Allie's family cottage. The cottage was beautiful and relaxing and I had a wonderful time hanging out with the girls, shopping, playing silly games, eating good food, and giggling a lot. My favorite part of the weekend though was swimming in lake Huron with Allie and Christina. The water was so clean and warm. And for some reason I feel so free and most like myself when I am in water. One reason is, I don't have much physical pain when I am in water. Also it is so refreshing and relaxing. If my body would let me, I think I could live the majority of my life in water. I would be a real good mermaid. Really.

No comments: