brown

Voting Rating: 5 / 8 votes

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

That we may be SAVED!

Restore us, LORD God Almighty;
make your face shine on us,
that we may be saved.
Psalms 80:17

This is my new favorite bible verse. I think I pray it like 50 times a day, and that's only a slight exageration. When I pray this I can visualize the Lord shining down his beautiful light of truth and freedom on me and saving me. He sets us free from bondage and sin and that is restoration! I love this verse, did I mention that yet? I love God better.
The other day the Lord told me to draw this verse. Excuse me what? I don't draw, I can barely color in the lines. But I did it, and it was amazing. Not the drawing, not at all, but the experience. It was like I was experiencing his light shining in a whole new way. Visual stuff is good for people like myself. Sometimes being obedient to silly things often are the most amazing moments. He restores, and he saves! He does, just ask. And if your not in a place where you can pray this for yourself, ask me, cause I will pray this for you!!!!

No comments: