brown

Voting Rating: 5 / 8 votes

Saturday, January 06, 2007

How I cut my toe getting a pedicure

I drove to Nashville, mostly because I like having my car when I am there. I drove for 9 1/2 hours, got there got dressed and went to my friend's bachelorette party. I then drove everyone home because I was sober. I was up for close to 24 hours. So the next day I met with my friend and the two other bridesmaids for our bridesmaid luncheon, it was super fancy and yummy. We then went to the fanciest nail salon in all of Nashville, it's where all the famous people go. So we were all getting pedicures, and I was relaxing in the leather chair with massagers, very nice as my feet were bathing in the little whirlpool and the nice asian lady was making my feet look pretty. Well I kept sliding down on the chair, I was trying to use my upper body to push my self up but it wasn't working. So I put my feet down in the tub, and pushed myself up, well I slipped and one of my toes went into the jets of the whirlpool. I know you are cringing right now. I didn't scream or cry, but when the lady lifted my toe she about freaked out because blood was gushing out all over, it looked like I cut my foot off. My friend (the bride to be) was sitting next to me and she looked over and yelled to the lady doing my feet "what happened" or something like that I don't really remember, but the lady said " I no do it, I no do it" I explained that it was all me. The nail lady was trying hard to stop the bleading, she did manage to get it too clot. It was super gross, and the best part was she painted the toe red like all the others, so it looked like she spilt a bottle of red nail polish on my toe. Because of the lack of sleep and loss of blood I and my friend Banning found this to be hillarious and laughed silly. I wabbled the rest of the weekend.
Yeah, I am always good for one embarrising crazy story a month. We were toasting and roasting my friend Kristina and her husband Jason at their rehersal dinner, and no one could think of any embarrising stories about Kris, and after I told her all of our stories are me doing something stupid and she reasuring me that no one noticed, or it's not that big a deal, or wabbling is cute.
I am just proud to provide entertainment to all.

No comments: