brown

Voting Rating: 5 / 8 votes

Sunday, January 21, 2007

Love Sick?

Why is when I am sick I get all emotional? I think this is a normal feeling, but why? I have this horrible cold, I can barely breathe, as Napolean Dynamite would say "It hurts real bad" anyway I think he said that, I am not really sure cause I can't really think straight. But back to my original point which I think went something like this, why when we are sick do we just want to be loved, or in love or both? I mean I guess we want someone to take care of us because we aren't feeling well, but why is our or at least my emotional state so heightened? Is there evidence to this sort of thing? I mean it's different than being in pain. I have been in some kind of physical pain on a daily basis for 10 years, and well I guess you just get used to it, but I get a little cold and I'm like a little baby. Weird. So today I lounged on my couch all day and totally fed the melacholy behavior by watching way too many episodes of Felicity. I have a weekness for young adult soap operas. I love them, especially when I am sick. Anyway I am rambling, I have to get up for work in a few hours so off to try to sleep I go.

No comments: