brown

Voting Rating: 5 / 8 votes

Monday, February 26, 2007

Oscar Bash...

Yeah, not really. I threw and Oscar viewing party but only my brother, sister-n-law, neice, and friend Josh came. Oh and my parents were here. But it was fun in a very relaxed way anyway. I made all kind of yummy Mexican dips. And I made a lemon pudding cake that was amazing!! And super easy if anyone wants the recipe, lemme know.
The best part about the Oscar night was filling out the ballet and keeping score of who got the most right. I had a strong start, like I got a lot of the technical awards right, but I stunk at the big awards like movie, and director, original song. I thought Babel was going to win, I didn't see it but it looked like it had all the right Oscar elements, International, race relations, said something about something, you know what I mean. Who would a thought that the mobster movie would of won in 2007, I thought those went out in the 80's, when it came to awards anyway.
Oh and my favorite dress was Gwenyth, she looked stunning in that earthy pink color and all the geometrics. Amazing, my second place was Kate Winslet, she looked beautiful as well.
Well that's my Oscar fun night!

No comments: