brown

Voting Rating: 5 / 8 votes

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Commitment

So along with school I have committed to blogging once a week about what I am learning, what God is working on in me, and how the lack of sleep is effecting my life. I am sure I will slack from this during mid-term and finals but I hope to keep it up in general. I am hoping to spark up thought provoking conversation, so please feel free to respond truthfully to any of my post. I know you don't have to go to Bible school to come up with thought proving conversation, well that is unless you are me. No, I just think this will be a good creative way for me to process what I am learning and maybe give some insight or food for thought or learn something new from others. Sunday is my first day of school, so expect something next week.

No comments: