brown

Voting Rating: 5 / 8 votes

Thursday, September 06, 2007

My so called Life


So I start school in two weeks. Didn't know I was going back? Yeah I am. "What for" you say. Well I am doing a Bible program vineyard leadership institute through my church for two years and then I will enter a program at Sinai Grace for 6 months to become a chaplain. No not like Charlie Chaplain, but a chaplain in a hospital. I am excited about this. I know this is God's plan for me.
Right now I have been working on organizing my team at church for the AIDS Walk Detroit - Home. If you would like to sponsor me that would be fabulous. If you are walking in the walk come to First Baptis Royal Oak after for a kickin BBQ that we are also sponsoring.
I am going to be an Aunt again. I am super excited about that. I love being an Aunt. I love my Maya. She is the cute baby to the right.
So I apologize for not being better at this blogging stuff. I am twitting though. So you can alway check that out at Twitter.

No comments: