brown

Voting Rating: 5 / 8 votes

Thursday, January 03, 2008

I don't bend it like Beckam

Yesterday I did my first Yoga lesson on DVD. I laughed more than I exercised. My body don't do that. Seriously the lady looked like Gumby. I guess I thought it was going to be a lot of stretching but not like a rubber band. So I switched over to Pilates. Pilates is a little more pratical and it's not so spiritually weird. I am not super comfortable bowing to mountains I can't pronounce. Now the hard part is to keep doing it. You have to start somewhere right.

2 comments:

Raising Cains said...

too funny. imagine my experience would be the same. yesterday at my friend's house i saw a book called "my daddy is a pretzel: doing yoga with daddy."

yeah, not at our house.

Jessica said...

Maybe their daddy is Sting.