brown

Voting Rating: 5 / 8 votes

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Party Central

This weekend was a little odd. I had my friend Rebecca over for dinner in which I made pecan encrusted cod with brown butter sauce and roasted red potatoes and brussel sprouts. It was yummy. I also made two birthday cakes. I had a killer migraine that just grew on Saturday. Saturday I made my brothers birthday dinner for Sunday and laid in bed a lot. Sunday came and I still had a migraine but hosted a lovely birthday party for my brother. My brother was sick too, so it felt okay that I wasn't my normal perky self.
Even sick, I love to host a party and all the stuff that goes with it. All the cooking and getting ready, that is so fun to me. Trying to figure out what to make, what food goes with what. Theme parties are super fun to me. My next party will be my anual pizza party. This party is crazy. I make like 10 - 15 pizza and about 40 people come to my little house. Good times. As you can tell, I have been in the party mood lately. Not sure why, but it's good.

No comments: