brown

Voting Rating: 5 / 8 votes

Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Almost a Trilogy

My friend Allie, Rebecca and I have attempted to have a night of Trilogy watching two times now and have only made it to two films out of the 3. The first time we watched the first 2 of the Lord of the Rings trilogy extended version and at 3 am I was done. This time I chose the Baz Luhrmann trilogy (The Red Curtain trilogy) which contains Romeo and Juliet, Moulin Rouge and Strickly Ballroom, we didn't get to Romeo and Juliet. I have a goal this year to watch a whole trilogy at one time, I think we may need to start earlier. But I love these movie watching events. And for us they are events. We get really into it, watching them on the big screen and having thematic foods and inviting lots of people. Good times. Any ideas for the next trilogy?

No comments: