brown

Voting Rating: 5 / 8 votes

Sunday, October 21, 2007

Overload

My mind is on overload. We just finished our intensive weekend with 3 days of classes. It was a lot. I am really excited about a lot of what I am learning and will definately be unloading it soon. I have been talking about a lot of it in my daily life. I am teaching anyone who will listen about bibical history. Suprisingly a lot of people listen.
This isn't much of a blog but I am so exhausted and it's like 80 degress here and it is Oct 21! I live in Michigan, really this is crazy. And who says there no such thing as global warming? I am not suppose to have fuzzy hair in October for goodness sake. Fall is my favorite time of year, and there is none! Ahh!
So anyway I will be posting more soon about Matthew Mark and good old Dr. Luke.

No comments: